THIS WEEK'S WILD, WEIRD, AND WONDERFUL....
1. OK... watch the runner hurdle the defender in slow mo below. THEN, watch the second video - same play, live from a different angle - and notice how the defender not only is left grasping for air, but he also lays out his teammate in the process. Sweeeeet!
2. Think nothing of that vertigo dizziness... you're just having a paranormal psychic experience
3. "Shooting the Duck" on the Shuttle Balance is hard enough... now they're doing it with high heels.
(It all started when a patient from Broadway Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation in Portland, Oregon said she could "Shoot the Duck" on the Shuttle Balance. And danged if she didn’t do it! Well, I guess the competitive folks at Washougal Sport & Spine Physical Therapy in Washougal, WA weren't to be outdone. Chloe Scott, Office Manager and Personal Trainer, demonstrates how it's done in a more formal style - with heels.)
4. Discus throwers get dizzy. Hammer throwers don't. Go figure... These guys did.
6. Amazing what high speed photography and a little classical music can do to calm a trembling stomach....
7. In honor of National Physical Therapy Month, we give you Steve Tippett's "State of our Union" address. He's not exactly the President, but he does play the bass guitar.... (we thought that was pretty cool).