Please click below on the area of interest. If your question is not addressed within this FAQ, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-334-5633 (9am-4:30pm PST). If you would rather e-mail us your question, please direct your inquiry to our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
For machine sales, please contact our Sales Manager Parker Graham via phone at 360-510-9790 or send an email to him at firstname.lastname@example.org. For accessory and part sales, please visit our online store or contact our Customer Service department via phone at 1-800-334-5633 or via email at email@example.com.
Production and shipping times can vary, but in most cases once payment has been processed your machine will be made to order (2-5 business days) and shipped (3-7 business days).
We confidently stand behind all our products with an included warranty.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Bolted metal frames, stands, towers, kickplate frame and board, and carriage frame.
- Up to FIVE YEARS from the date of purchase: Pulley systems, carriage handles, and wheels..
- Up to TWO YEARS from the date of purchase: Upholstery, headrest, kickplate face, harnesses, & grips.
- Up to ONE YEAR from the date of purchase: Elasticords, rebound elastics, lock knobs, torque handles, and all other parts not listed.
You sure can. Click here to submit your Warranty Registration.
Here is a breakdown of machine weight capacities.
- Shuttle 2000-1: Carriage Capacity = 350 lbs.
- Shuttle MVP: Carriage Capacity = 500 lbs.
- Shuttle Rebound: Frame & Trampoline Capacity = 350 lbs.
- Shuttle Recovery: Carriage Capacity = 500 lbs.
The Shuttle 2000-1 utilizes a red rope and slider bars to engage the ROM strap. The Shuttle MVP features a six position range of motion limiter.
- Have the athlete press off the kickplate and hold.
- Adjust the starting position of the carriage by placing the handle into one of the available slots on the headend of the machine.
The Shuttle Recovery Carriage position can be adjusted by pulling the turquoise strap away from the headend of the machine once the Velcro has been detached. *during plyometric activities return the carriage to the original position.
Shuttle MVP Owners: Depending on the model of MVP you have there is a possibility that you can add more cords to achieve higher resistance. Some of our owners have gone years without noticing the headend elasticords suspended between the rails, find out if you are one of them today!
Shuttle 2000-1 Owners: We have found that the Shuttle 2000-1 Elasticords last anywhere from 5-10 years depending on use, so at that time you may want to replace one or all of them. The Shuttle 2000-1 provides additional resistance if you move the adjustable kickplate towards the carriage.
Depending on the model and year your shuttle is we have technicians who know how to troubleshoot most issues that our products might face. Rattling noises typically are caused by not tightening bolts during installation. To best allow us to help you diagnose this issue, shoot a quick video with your smartphone and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
With proper maintenance your Shuttle can last as long as 25 years. Still, we are always developing shiny new models with improved and new features!
Machine purchases are eligible for refund within 30 days of receipt minus $100 restocking fee and shipping & handling. Parts & Accessories are fully refundable within 30 days of receipt minus shipping & handling.